I haven’t blogged in quite some time. I’ve decided to take some time out and get back into blogging once or twice a week. I hope to share my experience, experiments, and fun stuff I find around the net.
I’ve also decided to disable a 2 year Lifestream experiment. No more automated posts cataloging my interaction on twitter. (I probably should destroy them )
- I left day to day CTO duties at ADAM back in November. I have transitioned back to Advisory as they delve deeper in to the Chamber of Commerce world.
- Cheezburger is all growed up. It’s like that scene in gremlins2 where one drop of water resulted in tens, and then thousands of variations. I wish them the best.
- I went on several trips: Tokyo, Honolulu, SF, and most recently Austin for SXSW2011. I met lots of amazing and inspiring folks at SXSW.
- I’ve also recently met: Friggin’ Al Gore (he knows ICanHas LOLZ), Angry Asian Man, Derek Dukes of Dipity.
- Many of my Hawaii projects are starting to garner support. Lei Fresh, a project I helped to coordinate with Melanie Kosaka and the Hawaii Farm Bureau was recently awarded a grant to do a full build out. This project will hopefully make a big impact on how people find locally grown and organic Hawaii products. Lots of great ventures were pitched to Hawaii Community Foundation.
Most excitedly, I’ve decided to found a new company! At the moment, the name and idea are under wraps (super sekrit). I’m excited to share experiments, and insight here and on our team site as we cover ground. We are honing in on a very emotional pain point and I know we will build something that I believe will make peoples lives better.
If anyone still reads this blog, throw yo hands up in in the comments. What would you like to read more about?